Security when you order online
We have made security a priority for our customers. All transactions are made on a secure server, which will encrypt and protect your information.
Newbridge Silverware does not hold credit card numbers when these are provided to our secure e-commerce link. Credit card numbers provided through our e-commerce facility are processed in an encrypted form (using SSL 128-bit encryption). This provides a high level of security protection for our customers.
Newbridge Silverware use Realex Payments to provide a secure, robust and reliable payment processing service. Information security is their top business priority. To this end they have invested in extensive security controls and infrastructure.
Realex Payments are certified and approved by several leading financial institutions. Their systems and security controls are based on current industry standards. There are several layers of technology in place to ensure the confidentiality, authentication and integrity of information.
- Realex Payments have been accredited with the AIS (Account Information Security) certification by VISA and is one of the few companies in Europe to achieve this. This shows their commitment to above industry standard in every aspect of payment processing.
- All information when in transit via the internet is encrypted (128bit SSL) to ensure confidentiality of sensitive data.
- All messages sent to Realex Payments and the responses from Realex Payments are authenticated using digitally signed digests.
- All requests are verified against a legal list of IP address and referring URLs.
- Realex Payments' technical infrastructure is located in secure co-location facilities that have 24x7 manned security and advanced building management systems along with environmental controls.
- Critical servers and applications are monitored constantly to threshold levels and Realex Payments staff is instantly alerted via their real time monitoring and alerting service.
- All connections to the financial institutions are over private dedicated leased circuits, backed up with ISDN lines and in certain cases VPN connections over the internet.
- The network is designed to be highly resilient with duplicate and triplicate systems in place depending on the critical nature of each component.
- Realex Payments are registered with the data protection commissioner as a 'Data Processor'. Cardholder information is encrypted and not displayed in their reporting systems - realcontrol.
Newbridge Silverware respect the privacy of our customers and users of our website. We will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease your personally identifiable information to anyone.